Rzeszów University of Technology is the biggest academic institution with technical profile of education in Podkarpackie Province. The history of RUT has started in 1951. Seventeen years later The Faculty of Chemical Technology came into existence. Thus chemical technology teachings have in RUT long tradition and for all these years have elicited high standards and appreciation. Nowadays a great number of full-fledged technologists and managers working in chemical and similar companies in southeastern Poland are The Faculty of Chemistry graduates.
The study on Faculty of Chemistry provide:
- choice one of three courses (Chemical Technology, Chemical and Process Engineering, Biotechnology) and many of the specialities relevant to job market
- qualified and experienced educational staff
- practicals in good equipped laboratories
- attainment of specialized, practical skills
- advanced instrumental equipment using competence
Students, besides theoretical knowledge, achieve abilities to practical applications of learned methods of processes design, planning, implemental and control as well as techniques of instrumental analysis. These practical, sensible skills are obligatory in further career.