Department of Chemical and Process Engineering
- Prof. Dorota Antos, DSc, PhD, Eng. - Department Head
- Prof. Roman Petrus, DSc, PhD, Eng.
- Prof. Krzysztof Kaczmarski, DSc, PhD, Eng.
- Assoc. Prof. Wojciech Piątkowski, DSc, PhD, Eng.
- Assoc. Prof. Mirosław Szukiewicz, DSc, PhD, Eng.
- Assoc. Prof. Wojciech Zapała, DSc, PhD, Eng.
- Roman Bochenek, PhD, Eng.
- Marcin Chutkowski, PhD, Eng.
- Michał Kołodziej, MSc, Eng.
- Karolina Leś, PhD, Eng
- Wojciech Marek, PhD, Eng.
- Renata Muca, PhD, Eng.
- Maksymilian Olbrycht, PhD, Eng
- Izabela Poplewska, PhD, Eng.
- Grzegorz Poplewski, PhD, Eng.
- Mateusz Przywara, PhD, Eng.
- Krystian Baran, MSc, Eng.
- Bartłomiej Filip, MSc, Eng.
- Adrian Szałek, MSc, Eng.
- Piotr Ziobrowski, MSc, Eng.
- Andrzej Rzeszutko, MSc, Eng.
- Maria Stachowicz, Msc Eng.
- modelling and scaling-up, equilibria and kinetics in processes of separating multi component mixtures by adsorption, liquid chromatography, ion exchange, liquid- liquid extraction, and related processes,
- separation of optically active compounds by crystallization,
- modelling of extractive and reactive processes in mixer-setter devices,
- modelling and research of reactor processes in homo- and heterophase systems,
- rules and methods of integrated technological processes design (minimizing input of thermal energy and process water),
- development of computational stochastic optimization methods and their practical implementations,
- investigation and modelling of mass properties and adhesive interactions in powdered materials,
- removal of impurities from liquid and gas phase using natural and synthetic sorbents.