Podstrona: Department of Polymers and Biopolymers / Wydział Chemiczny
Department of Polymers and Biopolymers
- Prof. Piotr Król, DSc, PhD, Eng. - Department Head
- Assoc. Prof. Łukasz Byczyński, PhD., DSc. Eng.
- Assoc. Prof. Barbara Pilch-Pitera, PhD., DSc.
- Joanna Wojturska, PhD, Eng.
- Dominika Czachor, MSc, Eng.
- Katarzyna Pojnar, MSc, Eng.
- Małgorzata Kowal, MSc, Eng.
- Katarzyna Bazan-Strama, MSc, Eng.
- identification of polymer chemical composition,
- synthesis and application of polyurethane ionomers as intermediates for production of waterborne paints, dispersion, glues, and ecological polyurethane coatings,
- kinetics of diisocyanate and polyols polyaddition, reactivity assessment of polyurethane materials,
- processing and application of polyurethane powder coatings, synthesis of poly (urethane-siloxane) and poly(urethane-acryl) as hydrophobic coating materials,
- study on polyurethane biodegradation,
- thermo stability of polymers as measured by thermogravimetry,
- study on polymer coating properties including surface properties using goniometric measurements of contact angles and evaluation of surface free energy.