MSc and BSc chemistry studies in English can be done by candidates who hold one of following documents:
- Polish secondary school-living certificate,
- equivalent of Polish secondary school-living certificate published outside the polish educational system after graduated English-language secondary school,
- IB or EB certificate,
- equivalent of Polish secondary school-living certificate published outside the polish educational system after graduating from secondary school with other than English speaking language and language certificate – minimum B2 level (please see the attachment for the types of documents certifying the level of English),
- equivalent of Polish secondary school-living certificate after graduating from secondary school with other than English speaking language and English language exam result at an expanded level of over 80%.
Candidates who hold one of above mentioned documents and want to study chemistry have to do application procedure according to the recruitment schedule:
- Complete personal data form.
- Attach electronic version of photo.
- Making a recruitment fee.
II Candidates qualified to study are obligated to submit following documents (in English or Polish):
BSc and MSc:
- 2 passport photographs.
- A medical certificate of the physical health, confirming the ability to study selected course abroad.
- A notary proven photocopy of the last pages of the passport that include the candidate’s name and surname, date and place of birth, expiry date.
- A copy of language certificate.
- A proof of registration payment.
- Declaration to acknowledge that English-speaking classes are partially paid.
- Obligation to pay the fee for the first semester before its commencement. Statement is available at the place of submission (Foreign Affairs Office, Powstańców Warszawy 12, 35-959 Rzeszów, Poland, fax. +48 17 854 11 27, bulilding V, 2nd floor, room no. 213 and 214).
- A copy of the Secondary School Certificate authenticated by a notary, signed apostille and nostrificated by a respective institution (BSc only).
- A copy of the Secondary School Certificate authenticated by a notary (MSc only).
- A copy of the BSc diploma with legalization or signed apostille, authenticated by a notary (MSc only).
- Curriculum of the BSc studies together with short description of the subjects and ECTS points for each subject (MSc only).
- A letter of recommendation (e.g. from supervisor of BSc thesis or any official from the Faculty), (MSc only).
Your application should be sent to:
Rzeszow University of Technology
Foreign Affairs Office
al. Powstańców Warszawy 12
A candidate will be informed about the preliminary admission by letter.
III Final admission decision
The final decision about admission will be contingent upon the following conditions:
- submitting the original Secondary School Certificate, signed apostille, and all the other above mentioned documents translated into Polish by a sworn translator till 25th September (BSc only).
- submitting the original BSc diploma, signed apostille, and all the other above mentioned documents translated into Polish by a sworn translator till 25th September (MSc only).